Taking Stock of this Week: How Effective were You?
It’s Friday. How did you measure up this week?
1. Drive revenue?
2. Cut expenses in a way that will allow the business to grow?
3. Solve an ongoing challenge in a way that will allow the team to move forward?
4. Open a new market, test a new product, develop a new strategy for growth?
5. Say no to the things that weren’t working and cross them off your list?
6.Seek out a new perspective or new methodology that might help your team move forward?
7.Hold meetings that were relevant, valuable and not “birthday parties.”
8. Pull the tooth?
9. Look for new talent?
10. Have that uncomfortable conversation you’ve been dreading?
If not, what can you do to make sure that next week you spend your time on the things that really matter? (need some more ideas? try this)
Get your free copy today of “Reading the Terrain” by subscribing in the email box. It will help you have many more effective days!